Below are links to business resources related to COVID-19. The Rolla Chamber of Commerce is working to update this page as more assistance becomes available. Please check back often. UPDATED: 7/17/2020
Rolla City Local Ordinance: On 6/1/2020, the Rolla City Council released the Amendment to Ordinace No. 4566. Several local businesses are implementing the new safety and sanitary guidelines outlined in the ordinance. The Mayor issued a Press Release as well as a FAQ to address opening requirements. Businesses must follow the COVID-19 Business Checklist Guidelines set forth in City of Rolla Ordinance No. 4547.
MO State Resource Website: Show Me Strong Recovery Plan
CLEANING AND SAFETY SUPPLIES
Several Chamber members can offer you a variety of your sanitizing and safety needs such as masks and other cleaning supplies. Below are some that we have heard from but we will continue to build this list for your convenience. If you have hand sanitizer, masks, or additional cleaning supplies that you can offer the members (especially in bulk), please email email@example.com.
- 7 Cedars Supply – Sara Zacher, 573-860-2006, firstname.lastname@example.org
- C.A.G Products – Hand Sanitzer, (573) 426-3985
- INKollective, Mask Options, Robert Brunk email@example.com
- Miller Glass – Plexi Glass Shields, (573) 364-3152
- Office Essentials – David Holmin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staples, Hand sanitizer, masks, thermometers, and disinfecting wipes in stock
- Vernon Promotions – email@example.com