On 6/1/2020, the Rolla City Council released the Amendment to Ordinace No. 4554. Several local businesses are implementing the new safety and sanitary guidelines outlined in the ordinance. The Mayor issued a Press Release as well as a FAQ to address opening requirements. Businesses must follow the COVID-19 Business Checklist Guidelines set forth in City of Rolla Ordinance No. 4547. Governor Parsons has extended the Alcohol To-Go Ordinance until June 15.
For a complete list of Chamber member businesses, include those who are open during regular hours, please go to the online membership directory, https://business.rollachamber.org/list/.
Please check back often. UPDATED: 7/18/2020
With the recent Return to Work Ordinance, restaurants and bars are allowed to have LIMITED seating inside and are also encourage to continue with curbside pickup, drive through and/or delivery. Below is a list of some changes are Chamber member restaurants are offering. For a complete list of Chamber member restaurants, please click here.
- A Slice of Pie, Curbside Only, asliceofpie.com
- Alex’s Pizza Palace, Limited Dine In, Delivery, Carry Out and Curbside
- American Taco Company, Delivery and pickup available, order online americantacocompany.com
- Applebee’s, Limited Dine In and Curbside
- Colton’s Steakhouse, Limited Dine in and Curbside
- Dairy Queen, Drive Thru, Door Dash, Delivery and Carry Out
- Di Trapani’s, Dine In and Carry Out
- Dickey’s Barbecue, Curbside Service, Door Dash, & Delivery
- El Maguey Mexican Restaurant, Limited Dine In
- Hoppers Pub, Limited Dine In, Lunchtime Take Out Window (M-F), Digital Menu, Order online at hopperspub.com.
- IHOP, Limited Dine In, Pickup, Curbside, and Doordash
- Just A Taste, Curbside service Friday & Saturday for wine, beer and cocktails
- Just Delicious, Drive thru or Delivery available Monday – Friday, 7am – 2pm.
- Lee’s Chicken, Dine in with distanced seating and Carryout
- Locker Room, Temporarily Closed
- Los Arcos Mexican Food & Tequila, Limited Dine In, Delivery and Take Out
- Maid-Rite, Limited Dine In, Drive Thru and Take Out
- Matt’s Steakhouse, Limited Dine In, No Reservations at this time.
- Meramec Vineyards Winery, Outdoor Dining Options, Gift Cards available, Growlers Available, Takeout Orders
- NaCl + H20, Temporarily Closed
- O’Doggy’s, Follow their Facebook page for updates on pickup/deliveries
- Panera Bread, Limited Dine In, Contactless Delivery, Extended Delivery Outside of Boundaries (Belle, Vienna, Salem, Saint James, and Owensville for qualifying orders), Call if Online isn’t selecting your community, Rapid Pick-up
- Penelope’s Restaurant, Dine in and operating with normal hours
- Public House Brewing Company (Rolla), Limited Dine In, Outdoor Patio (NEW) and Curbside
- Public House Brewing Company (St. James), Limited Dine In, Outdoor Dining (The Gardens) and Curbside
- Randy’s Roadkill BBQ & Grill, Limited Dine In and Outside Seating
- Sidney’s, Dine-In & Curbside Pickup
- Sirloin Stockade, Limited Dine In, Curbside, Take Out and Delivery
- Soda & Scoops on Route 66, Limited Dine In and Curbside
- South Central Creamery, Limited Dine In
- Spoon Me, Limited Dine In
- Starbucks, Drive Thru and MOP Curbside Pickup
- Sybill’s St. James, Limited Dine In and Carry Out
- Tater Patch, Limited Dine In
CLEANING AND SAFETY SUPPLIES
Several Chamber members can offer you a variety of your sanitizing and safety needs such as masks and other cleaning supplies. Below are some that we have heard from but we will continue to build this list for your convenience. If you have hand sanitizer, masks, or additional cleaning supplies that you can offer the members (especially in bulk), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7 Cedars Supply – Electronic Dispensers, Sara Zacher, 573-860-2006, email@example.com
- C.A.G Products – Hand Sanitzer ($60/gallon), (573) 426-3985
- INKollective, Mask Options, Robert Brunk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Miller Glass – Plexi Glass Shields, (573) 364-3152
- Office Essentials – Touchless Hand Sanitzers, David Holmin, email@example.com
- Staples, Hand sanitizer, masks, thermometers, and disinfecting wipes in stock
- Vernon Promotions – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compass Health Network, Immediate Access/Disaster hotline in addition to 24 hour crisis hotline 888-237-4567. See flyer here.
- Community Food Resources, A list of Community Food Distributors and other organizations who offer meal service
- Childcare Resource Guide, A Comprehensive list of childcare resources listed alphabetically by zip code.
- Food Distribution Services, A Complete listing of locations, times & dates of Food Distribution in the Rolla Area.